About this Virtual Race
The W Trail is located within Patagonia’s Torres del Paine’s National Park and is known for being the parks most famous route, with views of the granite towers that give the park its name. As the name suggests, the route is ‘W’ shaped and this challenge replicates the 80km distance of the trail. Complete this virtual challenge within 30 days of signing up. How and when you complete the distance of the race is entirely up to you!
Walk, Jog, Run, Cycle, Swim, Row or use gym equipment to complete the distance any other method. You can complete this challenge in one go or as many stages as you prefer. Receive a custom made medal for your efforts in the post whilst helping a great cause.
This race donates to Mountain Rescue England and Wales who are on call, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to recover climbers from precipitous crags, reunite lost walkers and ensure injured and sick casualties are safely delivered into vital hospital care. £2.50 of every entry fee will be donated to this charity.
- Where: This is a Virtual Race. Complete anytime, anywhere, any way you choose.
- Distance: 80km Virtual Race.
- Charity: £2.50 of every entry fee goes to Mountain Rescue England & Wales.
- Submission Date: Submit your results within 30 days of entering this race.
- Medals Sent: Once results are verified.